WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term “Content” in these terms and conditions refers to all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials, whether confidential or otherwise, posted by you or by us.
The terms “we”, “us” and “our” in these terms and conditions are each a reference to Bellagio (Aust) Pty Ltd.
The term "you" in these terms and conditions refers to the person accessing or using this website or the services provided through or in connection with this website.
These terms and conditions apply whenever you access this website, regardless of how you access it.
Use of this website
1. We are the owner and operator of this website.
2. Subject to these terms and conditions, any person may access or use this website via the internet without registering with or disclosing to us any personal information.
3. You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change from time to time without notice to you. You are solely responsible for keeping up to date with any changes to these terms and conditions. You may wish to bookmark this page so you can review the terms and conditions whenever you use this website.
4. Your use of and access to this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions, as they exist at the time of your use and access.
5. Please contact us at email@example.com if you think these terms and conditions have been violated.
6. Your privacy is important to us. These terms and conditions should be read together with our Privacy Statement, which explains how we collect, use and disclose personal information we receive from you.
Intellectual property in the website
8. The entire contents and design subsisting in, relating to or arising out of this website, including but not limited to copyright, logos, trademarks, designs, text, graphics, images, information, applications and other files, and their selection and arrangement are the intellectual property of us, our content providers and our licensors with all rights reserved.
9. You must not do anything, or omit to do anything, which may infringe our intellectual property rights, except where expressly authorised in these terms and conditions.
10. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require our users to do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property has been copied or posted on this website in a way that constitutes infringement of your intellectual property rights, please let us know.
11. Some information on this website is freely available for use in other publications as long as it is represented accurately and fairly. Please contact us on the details outlined in paragraph 8 below if you would like to reproduce any information on this website.
12. The Bellagio (Aust) Pty Ltd logo must not be used or reproduced without our written permission.
Risk and Liability
13. You acknowledge that:
a) you use this website at your own risk
b) we make no representations or warranties in relation to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any Content, whether posted by us or by a user
c) we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, your use of this website, the Content or your conduct in connection with this website or Content in any circumstance, whether online or offline.
14. This website contains links to other websites for convenience only. We are not responsible for the currency, accuracy, content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. By including a link to a website, we do not sponsor, approve, endorse or recommend the products, services or information available on linked websites.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied representations and warranties which might apply in relation to your use of this website.
16. You may have rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or other applicable legislation in respect of any goods or services supplied via this website. If so, our liability to you is limited, at our option, to:
a) in the case of goods supplied by us, replacement of the goods or the supply equivalent goods, repair of the goods, payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
b) in the case of services supplied or offered by us, supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
17. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you on any other basis (including, without limitation, by negligence) or for any other direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from or in connection with the use of this website or linked websites.
18. We do not represent or warrant that this website or linked websites are free of computer viruses or other defects. You must take your own precautions to ensure that this website or linked websites do not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system.
19. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to do one of more of monitor, suspend, restrict and terminate your access to this website at any time without notice.
20. If you breach any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use the website automatically terminates.
21. We will not be in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise liable to you or any other person for any unavailability or failure of this website or the Content or any delay or other failure by us to provide access to this website.
22. You must not use this website for any purpose, or in any way, which is unlawful.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland. You are deemed to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
24. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us, and governs your use of this website, superseding any prior agreements between you and us.
25. You acknowledge that you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when you use any linked websites, affiliated services, third party content or third party software.
26. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions must not be treated as a waiver of the right or provision.
27. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or any concerns about this website or the Content, please contact us on 07 31029728 firstname.lastname@example.org